Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Personal Details



Hai...assalamualaikum
My name is Nur 'atikah bt Resali, my friend call me kaklong and sometimes they call me atikah. I was born at Hospital Besar Alor Setar and live at the lagendary island called Langkawi Island. I born at 05 January 1988. My first school is Kedawang Primary School, i study there until standard six and move to Langkawi Secondary School until form five. Now I'm studying at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia on course Social Work. Someday I want to be a successful Social Worker and I want to have my own Community Centre to help people to solve their problem. Thats all for now, I hope my dream will come true someday. Ok wasaalm.

"be the one who changes the events not the rest who change by the events"

PEACE NO WAR

No comments:

Post a Comment